Wednesday, April 15, 2009

SOOO...

Myself, my Partners..Madookie aka Maderia
Nija be n art class...doin art
well I try if they not telling me all their business from what happened the day
before...I sometimes actually get work done....Sometimes.
We have like art names nick names whatever it is
to no what and whos pieces is what
Madookie aka MAderia- Art name - Blue or Pinky thats what i call her
Nija- Art Name- We stayed with NijaBoyy
Deneen aka D U P R E E. - Art Name - Dee Dee Dupree
My Handy Art book....
Photobucket
Goes everywhere with me if I get inspired....
In this drawing we had to do called a grid drawing
I finally have completed work i can put in the Art show ....

Photobucket

Photobucket

No Trace Im better than that Killa...

1 comment:

MONYEE said...

haha nice killa...

Creatability Exist